Join us for three days of experiential exercises with the Instincts, meditation, small group inquiry, morning movement, breathwork, community discussion and time to nourish yourself in nature. This practice-based weekend retreat is hosted by Enneagram teachers Shari L Fox & John Luckovich and is based on his astounding new research in the field of the Instincts.
- Experience the true intelligence of your Instincts in never-before shared material.
- Learn how to respond to Instinctual Drives with greater presence and balance.
- See clearly how Instincts interacts with the personality in all 27 Instinct/Enneagram Type combinations.
- Take home real-life ways to incorporate the transformative power of your Blind Spot Instinct.
- Understand the necessary role instincts play in our inner life and spiritual practice.
“This retreat is the most important, cutting edge processing material currently available to those of us who have been doing Enneagram work for years and struggling with the power of the instinctual energies.” -Paula Peach, MS, LCPC, Certified Enneagram Teacher
“Wonderful blending of experiences. Both of you were so clearly sharing from direct experience which was very powerful—probably the best I’ve seen. Thank you for all parts; all worked well for me. Morning meditation opportunity, movement, teaching that was clearly coming from and allowing me to take in with all three centers. Beautiful!” -Lynda Roberts, Certified Enneagram Teacher and former International Enneagram Association President
Friday, November 17 - Sunday, November 19, 2017: On this interactive retreat program in the North Georgia Mountains we will explore the Self-Preservation, Sexual and Social Instincts in life and formal practice with brand-new insights drawn from psychology, biology and inner work. All-inclusive packages from $589 camping / $749 cabin
Early Pricing through September 20th!
Get more details and Register Here
Questions? Contact Shari L Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org